Seem to be spending a lot of time giving talks and the like recently:
- Last Friday a talk to West Knoxville Rotary - it was fun to do and a synposis of the lecture is given here.
- an interview on Tuesday with WBIR with Jerry about our mercury work (hasn't been aired yet).
- a talk to ASCAC on Tuesday.
- a panel discussion yesterday at the SNS/Juelich spin echo inauguration
- a talk yesterday at the NSE workshop
- a talk with Martin Keller to the DOE Under Secretary for Science today.
Bit of a rest from the yakking now........until Supercomputing '09!